Since Barack Obama has no respect for America or Americans, he will doubtlessly announce that the October 2012 unemployment rate is about 6.5% or some other ridiculous lie. Does it make any difference? Not really, because he and the Charlie McCarthy dummy who is posing as our Vice President wont be able to survive the reality of what they have done to us since January 2009.
The problems Obama will face are growing – not subsiding.
In just the last month, the pump price of gasoline has risen 20¢ a gallon. While this is bad enough, it is still worse because it put the price at a level higher than it has been in February since 1981. The reason for the rise is totally out of Obamas control; he cant lie his way out of it. The Iranians want to squeeze the Europeans who are already looking at $8.00 a gallon gas, so they are denying France and England oil.
The Europeans will come here to buy their gasoline because our $3.52 per gallon looks great! When they do our price will go up whether we car pool, drive less, decide we wont buy from this company or that company or not. The price of gas on January 19, 2009 was $1.85.
All of the following measurements of our national misery are presented as On Obamas Inauguration Day compared to today. These numbers come from The Senate Republican Conference.
- The raw number of unemployed Americans: 12.05 million to 12.76 million. +710,000
- Americans living in poverty: 39.8 million to 46.2 million. +6.4 million
- American receiving Food Stamps 32 million to 46 million +14 million
- Misery Index (An index combining the unemployment rate and inflation rate) 7.8 to 11.3 up 45%
- Federal debt 10.6 TRILLION DOLLARS to 15.4 TRILLION DOLLARS up 44%
- Federal debt assigned to each American $34,731 up to $49,058
- Cost of health insurance costs per employed worker $3,354 to $4,129
- College tuition $6,591 up to $8,244 an increase of 25%
- The total number of available jobs 133.6 million down to 132.4 a loss of 1.2 million jobs
- The value of the average Americans home $169,700 down to $147,800
- No amount of phony statistics or lies can cover holes this big.
- The value of gold has gone from $855.00 to $1,777.30 - a 208% increase.
(The last item was added by the publisher of Flying Eagle Gold & Silver.)
Originally published under the title of “Freedom Vs. Socialism” at Impeach Obama Campaign (with minor adjustments from the publisher of this site).
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml